Valentine’s Breakfast Eggs
- CKD non-dialysis
- 1 corn tortilla 6” size
- 2 egg whites
- 2 eggs
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 slices of tomato, each slice 1/4” thick, chopped
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Place corn tortilla in the microwave for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes.
Crush tortilla into pieces, the size of chips.
Combine eggs and egg whites; scramble soft and set aside.
- Put oil in a pan on medium heat and when hot, add onions and sauté 1 minute.
- Add tortilla, tomato and eggs.
- Stir until eggs are done. Serve hot and enjoy.